Friday, July 30, 2010

Passed ^^

Wow,finally finish all the coursework, now waiting for final exam! ^^
This time my QS is passed! damn happy! before the test, i study study redo redo those question! beside that i go huelin's house overnight a day! because we study until midnight?! not really, mostly is chatter with huelin n pakcheok. kepo some interesting new? our secret! XD
when i sit the test another day wif full of confidence, but i was too careless copy wrong note so that i was do wrong a question subtract at least 5mark><. but as long as i got pass^^
By the way, i heard something gossip in y class, hahaha that is super funny! I was so sudden become the 3rd person?! lol...both of them which is my good buddy which they suspect they together suddenly they say i was the 3rd person in their relationship! lol..funny man! hahaha the whole class was know it,but fine for me la, because i know what is going on! XD
Only those which is not close to us would suspect so n i could say they think too much! hahaha
Anyway, i miss my gang liao! n kye n peishan is got to start college liao. i'm here to wish my babes: all the best in college life! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment