Thursday, January 20, 2011

Moody

Moody?! i hate moody. i doesn't like such feeling! its not in my theory. Yea! but,when was shan told me that she couldn't accompany me whole day on friday. i felt so Down. When saw grace she said she had to work. i expected she couldn't make it too. Again Down. Just now, kye said she couldn't made it too because she is frenzy with her assignment. Again...
Its made me very down some more couldn't fall as sleep at night. Seem like a bit exaggerate but its real. I didn't blame them. They have their own reason too. i had mention before i hope this year birthday they could accompany me for whole day have fun , enjoy and crazy around. But now...its not like what i expected. Thought and thought...i would like to cancel this celebration since they busy their work and study so that i text shan. I don't want they overwork too. i understand the tiring.
Why must i moody because of it small matter? Its remind me...last year's birthday i had a bad day...so that i wish this year i have a wonderful day wish my beloved friend. So this year's birthday i very attention on it!
They couldn't made it..i understand..i didn't blame them although i really very sad and a bit anger. But..if they couldn't accompany me..i also have my own play since i told myself this year i must have a happy day! I think i might go movie myself...buy new clothes for myself...hahaha...if could lend a guy accompany how good? hahahaha...
MOODY~~~i HATE it! BUT tomorrow is a another day!
But i still LOVE my friend! MY friend yours should understand me more! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment