Friday, January 14, 2011

My braveness mother ever

I was left my blog dead almost a month plus. hahaha...now i'm back. Today i would like to talk bout my braveness mother! my mom who having kidney problem since i was form3 so that she have to having dialysis regularly at hospital. My mom had surgery at gleneagle hospital today because of the blood coagulating in the vein( thrombosis ). i couldn't remember this is the 4th or 5th time she went to hospital for the surgery. It is cause by the low blood pressure....
That day, wednesday , mom having her lunch after the dialysis at hospital...when she finish a bowl of mee , once she stand up she felt dizzy and go fainted. The tauke aunty quickly hold my mom n keep shake her and calller her name..mom only got conscious,spit out what she ate just now. that time what can i do only worried n worried..cos i having exam tat time...but finally mom drive home safely><
Ever since, the blood coagulated the vein. when the blood coagulated the vein a dialysiser couldn't dialysis. the blockage make mom suffer a lot if swollen at the part of the blood blockage. when i just touch the surface area mom complaint pain. So she have to do surgery as fast as possible! haiz
After the successful surgery have done, mom still suffer by the dreadful pain! i couldn't describe how is the dreadful pain was...but mom prop in over! my brave mom prop it over! even the doctor couldn't inject sedative for the nerve because doctor had try.once injection the surface area was bleeding...only the way my mom must Bear it! how the pain was! i couldn't imagine!
But now everything is fine....my braveful mom could overcome it overall together with US! i'm here to say..you'r the best ever! I LOVE YOU! thus,i'm here to say thanks to dad..today he had been sacrifice his work time to send us school n this few day still have to take his time to delegate mom jobs which have to send us school I LOVE YOU TOO DA D. I dont even dare to say it face to face! lol.
And lastly i'm here to said>huge yours loved when you could! parents are the only one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment